AFS specializes in metal transformation in the industrial, agricultural and commercial domains, while providing flexibility to clients.
Our team is comprised of qualified personnel who manufacture and install in a safe and secure manner.
- Steel structures
- Welded mechanical pieces
- Specialized pieces
- Conditioning equipment for garden produce
AFS is recognized for designing, manufacturing and distributing of products and equipment that meet the requirements of clients and contribute to their product’s quality and performance.
In order for the company to be a successful organization, we implement best practices in all areas of intervention.
- Recognized: our positioning
- Requirements: standards, quality
- Quality: for client products
- Performance: help reduce costs, decrease losses, yield, durability, etc.
AFS has a competent team that is concerned with the quality of their products. Our team includes:
- Skillful managers are well trained in the latest management methods and are concerned with maintaining the reputation of quality that our clients have come to expect. They also promote an exemplary working environment for our employees.
- A competent sales team that respects the client and assures that his needs are met over his expectations.
- Estimators and project managers are given the task of accurately projecting the costs of production, following norms and staying within the budget to avoid production errors.
- Motivated employees are trained to always excel in their work, constantly rising to new challenges in the agricultural, industrial and commercial.
The AFS has two divisions:
- The agricultural division has made the company a leader in Canada’s agricultural equipment domain, for packing and conditioning of garden produce. These products are now distributed in the United States.
- The industrial division, with thanks to its expertise in metal transformation, has become a recognized supplier by Quebec’s small and medium industrial enterprises.